18.3.08

Blue Bar

Blue Bar is a bar located in Porth Towen, a place I know. I have eaten and drank at this bar and the website compliments the feel of the bar well. I think this is quite a nice website and despite the client stating that she thought it looked somewhat messy I would have to disagree and say it's fairly clean and easily navigated.

I would have to say however that I don't think there's any need for a Flash banner at the top of the page, however this does add to it's modernistic appeal. I just don't feel it's desirable to have a Flash banner that has to pre-load on a website such as this.

The menu page has been nicely done, giving a good feel to the food using some nice images. Although I'd have to say while the potato wedges there are quite nice, they're also quite soggy and expensive for the amount you receive.

This website is again a good example of why decent images are required on a website such as this.

No comments: