13.3.08

Another CMS

Not overly impressed with the first lot of content management systems that I looked at I decided to keep on going with my search. The first I stumbled across (from the PHPNuke website forums actually) was Post-Nuke.

Post-Nuke, from what I can tell is quite a new project and I'm always wary of going with something that's not had time to mature. I'm also very easily put off a project and from what I could see it didn't set itself out from the crowd at all.

The thing that put me off the Post-Nuke project the most was that they included the most horrific links to websites that used the Post-Nuke system. As can be seen below!



None too impressive really, given that these are the showcase websites. Although I am aware this doesn't speak too much about the server side code that drives it, but instead says a lot about the designers of the websites they used as example. I'm still too put off to look into it any deeper.

No comments: