15.3.08

Bunkers Beach Café


On the brief that I was set there were also a set of links to other café and restaurant websites that the client thought I should look at for inspiration and as examples.
This website, Bunkers Beach Café, is the first on the list and the comments that came with the link are as follows: "this has a modern style, plenty of space and looks professional. However it does not give a feel of the food or place itself."
I would agree with this statement. The website itself is very nice, it's professionally done, clean, easy to navigate and stylized well. I would also agree the feel of the place is lost somewhat in it's design, but the images used are good and it's very hard to get a website that really portrays the true feel of a place.

I liked the way they had set out the news section. It was clean and concise. I would be more than happy if I can find a method for doing similar with the Food Dreckly website.

No comments: