5.12.07

My Name Was God


What a lovely website. I really like the idea of playing with Flash to get a website that looks and works like a regular HTML website only much cleaner and more fluid. I don't think this website has done anything ground breaking with it's design here but really the thing that sets it apart from the rest for me is it's use a scroll bar within Flash. Scroll bars in Flash have always been a bit of a muse for me, never quite able to work them out and certainly never managing to harness their potential to the full, but trying none the less.

A lot of web designers seem to find audio on website's just a bit of an irritation but on this website they've managed to get a really nice sound track that properly compliments the website instead of dominating it. Minimalistic audio over simplistic design, that's the way forward.

http://www.mynamewasgod.com/

No comments: